There There

"There There"

In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape

Broken branches trip me as I speak
Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there
Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there

There's always a siren singing you to shipwreck (don't reach out, don't reach out [x2])
Stay away from these rocks we'd be a walking disaster (don't reach out, don't reach out [x2])
Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there (there's someone on your shoulder [x2])
Just coz you feel it doesn't mean it's there (there's someone on your shoulder [x2])
There there...

Why so green
And lonely [x3]
Heaven sent you
To me [x3]

We are accidents waiting
Waiting to happen
We are accidents waiting
Waiting to happen

"Radiohead - There There"

A fast entry to remember the weekend in Galway. This song accompained me during the long trip coming back home on Sunday, and it was pure energy to my tired soul, in that moment. I ended up feeling really good, when I was driving back home, and this song played, giving me all the feelings and thoughts that maybe, I won't feel, I won't remember, they won't come back never again.

"It was an accident go to Galway, spend a boring Friday and a lonely Saturday waiting to Sunday to happen."

Comentaris

Entrades populars